Acutran offers a wide range of dry-type high-voltage transformer products up to 3,000 kVA. These products are available in custom dimensions. We also offer DOE compliant designs.
Because of environmental concerns and safety, dry-type transformers have become more requested in the past few years. They offer low maintenance performance and are deeisgned to meet international standards like ISO 9001.
Our dry-type transformers are built to meet custom specifications such as low profile for mining, special voltages, ratings and unique power requirements.
We build single- and three-phase dry-type models for numerous industries and applications. And, with our state-of-the-art equipment we can provide competitive pricing for single quantity runs as well as multiple units.
Acutran's dry-type transformer offerings and capabilities include:
- Low-, medium-, and high-voltage models (including low-corona designs)
- Distribution transformers in all configurations
- K-rated (harmonic environment) and rectifier-duty models
- Scott-T connected models
- Models for specific applications including: control-power, special-voltage , step-up and step-down , rectifier, mine, and furnace transformers
- Custom dimensions, including "low profile"
- DOE compliant designs
Acutran's extensive library of over 5,000 validated designs means we can reduce time and risk for our customers. Unlike other manufacturers who can be slow to respond, Acutran provides a two-day turnaround on most quotations, and often delivers new design and approval drawings within three business days.
For more information on Acutran's Dry -Type Transformers call (724) 452-4130 or complete our quote request form.