CUSTOM DRY-TYPE TRANSFORMERS
Custom Dry Type Transformer
Acutran offers a wide range of dry type transformer products up to 3500 kVA. Engineering solutions to voltage transformation problems requires careful analysis of all the parameters. Especially when your situation is unique and out of the ordinary.
No matter the configuration Acutran Transformers has the experience to build your custom dry type transformer, reactor or inductor.
Whether your application demands custom configurations or unit dimensions, or if you need a design that address specific efficiency, sound, impedance, altitude or temperature rise levels Acutran can provide the most cost efficient design. From start to finish, Acutran’s engineers are engaged and ready to help design any custom magnetics unit you may require.
Because of environmental concerns and unit safety, dry type transformers are the preferred transformer choice. Dry type transformers offer low maintenance performance and are designed with thermal management, noise suppression and demonstrated field reliability as key operating indicators.
Acutran builds single- and three-phase dry type transformers for numerous industries and applications. With our state-of-the-art equipment we can provide competitive pricing for single quantity runs as well as multiple units.
- Acutran's dry type transformer offerings and capabilities include:Low, medium, and high-voltage models
- Low-corona designs in all voltage classes
- Distribution transformers in all configurations
- K-rated or harmonic environment and rectifier-duty models
- Models for specific applications including: control-power, special-voltage, step-up and step-down, rectifier, mine, and furnace transformers
- Custom footprint designs
- Low profile designs
- High efficiency designs which result in significant operating cost savings.
- Designs which meet or exceed NEMA TP-1/Energy Star specifications
- Custom integration with all auxiliary equipment including fused disconnects, input and output circuit breakers and switch board panels
- NEMA 1 through 3R enclosures
- Extensive monitoring and communications options available
- Electrostatic shield between windings designed to attenuate noise
Acutran will develop a design which meets your specific requirements. Custom connections, mounting arrangements and any other requirements for your application are no problem for our design experts. We will develop a design and quotation quickly leveraging our extensive design library and design tools. Regardless of your application, requirements or timeline, you can rely on Acutran for dependable integrated power magnetics solutions.
EXPERIENCE THE ACUTRAN ADVANTAGE
Your business needs are too important to wait. Contact us today, and receive a free quote for all products and services in as little as 48 hours, guaranteed!
Features of Acutran Custom Dry-Type Transformers:
Category Description Power Rating 500VA through 3500kVA Phase Single or Three Phase Primary Voltages Any primary voltage up to 34.5kV Taps Any combination of Taps Secondary Voltages Any secondary voltage Cooling Self cooling through Air Circulation, or Fans Frequency 60 Hertz (50/60 Hz Optional) Conductors Copper or Aluminum Insulation System Class 150, 180, 200 or 220 °C Varnish Vacuum Pressure Impregnation (VPI) Standards UL 5085-1, UL 5085-2, UL 1561, CSA 22.2, IEEE C57.12.1 Options Fuses, Terminal Blocks, Shielding, Enclosures