Acutran provides transformer testing services prior to shipment by factory experts, using accurate state-of-the-art equipment on all Acutran transformers in accordance with the latest ANSI, IEEE, IEC, and/or NEMA standards.
Our testing suite will include these tests as required by customer specification:
- Measurement of winding resistance, measurement of the voltage ratio
- Polarity and phase displacement
- Measurement of no-load loss and no-load current (excitation current)
- Measurement of short-circuit Impedance and load loss.
- Temperature rise test
- Dielectric validation
- Applied voltage test
- Induced voltage test
- Partial discharge measurement
- Applied voltage
- Induced voltage Impulse
- Measurement insulation resistance
- Measurement of dissipation factor (DF), (Tan δ)
- Measurement of insulation power factor
- Audible sound level Test
Certified test reports are available when required. Acutran welcomes customers to witness their transformer testing with prior arrangements.